A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Keith Dietrick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Keith Dietrick is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Keith Dietrick, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Anesthesiology - Pain Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Back Pain
- Complex Regional Pain Syndromes
Education & Awards
Dr. Dietrick graduated from University of Pittsburgh .
Dr. Dietrick has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Wellington Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Keith Joseph Dietrick MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Keith J. Dietrick practice?
- Dr. Keith Dietrick has 3 office locations.
Dr. Keith Dietrick practices Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Royal Palm Beach, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Lake Worth, FL.
See Royal Palm Beach Anesthesiologists and Royal Palm Beach Pain Management Doctors.