Dr. Keith Dillon MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

June 27th, 2017
Best OBYGN in town.
He's always present throughout my whole prenatal care.He takes time to answer my questions. On the day of my delivery, everything went really smooth. I pushed less than an hour and had him! I'm so glad my friends recommend me him! And on the day of my discharge, he came to check on me to see if everything is okay! He's the best!!!

July 12th, 2016
Amazing doctor all around

April 3rd, 2015
I ended up changing ob doctor. He just wasn't the best fit in my situation,i have heard some moms who have been happy with his care,however,i thought he lacked bedside manner.

May 20th, 2014
After reading the previous reviews, I cannot help but wonder what has changed. I had my initial appointment with Dr. Dillon to discuss endometriosis and felt comfortable with his recommendations. I was told that the treatment plan would be submitted to my insurance for approval, and I would be contacted as soon as it was approved. Fast forward two months, after multiple calls and unreturned messages, I was told that the billing person waited 7 weeks to submit my approval paperwork. Two weeks later, I received my approval in the mail and called the office to let them know it had come in. I was told, again, that my call would be returned and my treatment would begin. It has now been four weeks, and I have heard nothing from Dr. Dillon's office. I would never, ever send anyone to this practice.

September 28th, 2013
Has delivered 2 of my babies and is currently providing prenatal care for my 4th he is a great doctor with a professional yet very friendly staff. So lucky to have found a great Dr. I recommend him to everyone even those with a current doctor, its so important to have a doctor you trust, can confide in, and is excellent in his field of medicine!

November 30th, 2011
Best OB on the central coast
Dr. Dillon is such an awesome doctor. I was a high risk pregnancy which required me to be on heparin. After 2 pregnancy losses, and am happy to say I have a beautiful, healthy 5 month old son. Dr. Dillon always listened to our concerns and answered all questions in depth. He also helped my mom through her heavy and irregular periods, and she has been fine ever since. Thank you Dr. D and staff!

June 22nd, 2011
Treats you like a person not just a number. Very caring and aims to make you as comfotable as possible. I have recommended him to 3 friends already and will continue to do so to others.

December 22nd, 2010
Dr. Dillon is a kind and caring man towards his patients and his staff. I would recommend him to anyone.

June 27th, 2017