A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Keith Dinklage:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Keith Dinklage is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Keith Dinklage, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Dinklage graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Dinklage has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Ball Memorial Hospital Inc
- Henry County Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Keith M Dinklage MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 22 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Keith M. Dinklage practice?
- Dr. Keith Dinklage has 2 office locations.
Dr. Keith Dinklage practices Family Medicine near New Castle, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Muncie, IN.
See New Castle Family Physicians.