A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Keith Dockery:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Keith Dockery is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Sino-Nasal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Dockery graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Dockery has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Piedmont Hospital
- Emory University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Keith Dockery MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Keith Dockery practice?
- Dr. Keith Dockery has 1 office location.
Dr. Keith Dockery practices Otolaryngology near Atlanta, GA.
See Atlanta Otolaryngologists.