A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Keith Dreyer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Keith Dreyer, DO, MD, PHD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Dreyer graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing.
Dr. Dreyer has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Boston: Massachusetts General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Keith Jay Dreyer DO, MD, and PHD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Keith J. Dreyer practice?
- Dr. Keith Dreyer has 1 office location.
Dr. Keith Dreyer practices Diagnostic Radiology near Boston, MA.
See Boston Radiologists.