A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Keith Dreyer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dreyer
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Dreyer Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Keith Dreyer, DO, MD, PHD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Dreyer graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing.
Dr. Dreyer has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Boston: Massachusetts General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Keith Jay Dreyer DO, MD, and PHD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Keith J. Dreyer practice?
- Dr. Keith Dreyer has 1 office location.
Dr. Keith Dreyer practices Diagnostic Radiology near Boston, MA.
See Boston Radiologists.