A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Keith Brown:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Keith Brown, MD, PT is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Brown graduated from East Tennessee State University, Johnson City.
Dr. Brown has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Health Medical Center Heber Spings
- Baptist Health Medical Center North Little Rock
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Keith Brown MD and PT is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Keith Brown practice?
- Dr. Keith Brown has 2 office locations.
Dr. Keith Brown practices Emergency Medicine near North Little Rock, AR.
Additional practice locations include: Winchester, TN.
See North Little Rock Emergency Physicians.