A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Keith Davis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Keith Davis is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Keith Davis, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Davis graduated from George Washington University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Davis has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St Lukes Regional Medical Center
- St Benedict's Family Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Keith E Davis MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 29 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Keith E. Davis practice?
- Dr. Keith Davis has 3 office locations.
Dr. Keith Davis practices Family Medicine near Shoshone, ID.
Additional practice locations include: Jerome, ID and Gooding, ID.
See Shoshone Primary Care Doctors.