A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Keith Miller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Keith Miller is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Keith Miller, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Miller graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Miller has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Providence St Vincent Medical Center
- Providence Portland Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Keith Edward Miller MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 26 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Keith E. Miller practice?
- Dr. Keith Miller has 3 office locations.
Dr. Keith Miller practices Family Medicine near Portland, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Beaverton, OR.
See Portland Primary Care Doctors.