A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Keith Morris:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Keith Morris is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Morris graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock.
Dr. Morris has 12 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent Infirmary Medical Center
- Baptist Health Medical Center Heber Spings
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Keith Morris MD is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Keith Morris practice?
- Dr. Keith Morris has 2 office locations.
Dr. Keith Morris practices Internal Medicine near Little Rock, AR.
See Little Rock Internists.