A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Keith Thompson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Thompson
Atrial Fibrillation Patient Education Learn about atrial fibrillation and irregular heartbeat symptoms and treatments by reading the patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Thompson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Keith Thompson, MD is board certified in Surgery and Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lung Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Thompson graduated from University of Cincinnati. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Thompson has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Jackson Purchase Medical Center
- Volunteer Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Keith Edward Thompson MD is a male Surgeon, has 44 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Keith E. Thompson practice?
- Dr. Keith Thompson has 3 office locations.
Dr. Keith Thompson practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Martin, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Sharon, TN and Mayfield, KY.
See Martin Surgeons and Martin Cardiothoracic Surgeons.