A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Keith Thompson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Keith Thompson, MD is board certified in Surgery and Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lung Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Thompson graduated from University of Cincinnati. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Thompson has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Jackson Purchase Medical Center
- Volunteer Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Keith Edward Thompson MD is a male Surgeon, has 43 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Keith E. Thompson practice?
- Dr. Keith Thompson has 4 office locations.
Dr. Keith Thompson practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Martin, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Mayfield, KY and Sarasota, FL.
See Martin Surgeons and Martin Cardiothoracic Surgeons.