A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Keith Eaton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Keith Eaton is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Eaton
Chemotherapy Patient Education Read all about cancer symptoms, diagnosis and treatment in our chemotherapy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Eaton Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Keith Eaton, MD, PHD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Mesothelioma (Asbestos-related Cancer)
- Mouth Cancer
- Salivary Gland Cancer (Salivary Gland Neoplasm)
- Thyroid Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Eaton graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla.
Dr. Eaton has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Washington Medical Ctr
- Seattle Cancer Care Alliance
- Seattle Cancer Care AllianceFred Hutchinson
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Keith David Eaton MD and PHD is a male Oncologist , has 13 years of experience and practices in Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Keith D. Eaton practice?
- Dr. Keith Eaton has 2 office locations.
Dr. Keith Eaton practices Medical Oncology near Seattle, WA.
See Seattle Oncologists.