A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Keith Eaton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Keith Eaton is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Eaton
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Eaton Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Keith Eaton, MD, PHD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Mesothelioma (Asbestos-related Cancer)
- Mouth Cancer
- Salivary Gland Cancer (Salivary Gland Neoplasm)
- Thyroid Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Eaton graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla.
Dr. Eaton has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Washington Medical Ctr
- Seattle Cancer Care Alliance
- Seattle Cancer Care AllianceFred Hutchinson
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Keith David Eaton MD and PHD is a male Oncologist , has 13 years of experience and practices in Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Keith D. Eaton practice?
- Dr. Keith Eaton has 2 office locations.
Dr. Keith Eaton practices Medical Oncology near Seattle, WA.
See Seattle Oncologists.