Dr. Keith Elbourne MD Patient Reviews

• Obstetrics and Gynecology Zachary, LA

May 4th, 2016
Dr. Elbourne is very easy to talk to. He always makes you feel like a priority, and will go above and beyond to help solve a problem you might be having. I cannot say enough kind words about him. If you are looking for an OBGYN that truly cares, is straight forward, and talks to you like a person, then he is definitely what you are looking for. Not to mention, his bed side manner is amazing. His staff is also amazing. They are always helpful with anything I need, and they make scheduling an appointment super easy. Love, love, love those ladies!!!!

April 27th, 2015
Great Doctor
Dr Elborne has been my doctor for the last nine years. I recommend him to friends all the time. It's rare to find a doctor who is skilled and still treats you like a human being and friend instead of a customer and lab specimen. I highly recommended him.

January 13th, 2015
Horrible dr
I'll never use this dr again my first child and I was lied to he said he wasn't going to induce me and he did. I'm only 24 and had to have a rectocele repair and a hernia repair can't believe I had to go through this because of a doctors poor choices

December 10th, 2009
This is my 2nd pregnancy and I was having alot of problems with the obgyn I was using. He took me as a patient at 26 weeks and I wish I had been going to him all along. His staff is incredible. And so is he! I def recommend him!

September 30th, 2009
At last, the doctor I've been looking for
Dr. Elbourne stressed that he treats each patient as an individual, and that he doesn't just expect everyone to fit an expected mold. He is knowledgeable in the use of bioidentical hormones, saliva hormone testing, and many other things that would have changed my life for the better a long time ago if my previous doctors had known. I appreciate his kindness and his willingness to stick with me to help me find the answers I need. He took time with me, was non judgmental, easy to communicate with, and answered all of my questions without making me feel rushed. I appreciate him because it is so hard to find a doctor like him who is as good with people as he is with medicine. {Regarding the other review on him, having had 2 babies myself delivered by several other ob/gyn's, I know the heartbeat really is "hard to hear" at 9 weeks, and that other docs would say the same. I don't think Dr. Elbourne was being misleading on that one.}

September 12th, 2008
Lame.
I'm 12 weeks pregnant and looking for another doctor as we speak. I'm very disappointed with his receptionist and even though the doctor is nice, I don't feel like I can trust him. He told me it was "extremely hard to hear the heart beat at 12 weeks" and I know that's a lie.