A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Keith Eppich:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Keith Eppich is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Eppich
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Eppich Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Keith Eppich, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Eppich graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Eppich has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Keith Ryan Eppich MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 14 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Keith R. Eppich practice?
- Dr. Keith Eppich has 1 office location.
Dr. Keith Eppich practices Family Medicine near Plano, TX.
See Plano Family Physicians.