A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Keith Russell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Keith Russell is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Keith Russell, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Russell graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.
Dr. Russell has 4 hospital affiliations:
- South Miami Hospital Inc
- Jackson South Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Keith F W Russell MD is a male Urologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Keith F. Russell practice?
- Dr. Keith Russell has 2 office locations.
Dr. Keith Russell practices Urology near Miami, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Palmetto Bay, FL.
See Miami Urologists.