A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Keith Fabisiak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Keith Fabisiak is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Keith Fabisiak, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Fabisiak graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Fabisiak has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Santa Clara Valley Medical Center
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Santa Clara
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Keith Alan Fabisiak MD is a male Pediatrician, has 24 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Keith A. Fabisiak practice?
- Dr. Keith Fabisiak has 1 office location.
Dr. Keith Fabisiak practices Pediatrics near Campbell, CA.
See Campbell Pediatricians.