Keith A Fenderson MD Patient Reviews

• 1 comment

Showing 1 - 1 review

October 11th, 2009
Emergency Room Visit
As a very infrequent visitor to a doctor, with the exception of my annual physical, I go to a medical facility with a little trepidation. My recent trip to the Sutter Med Ctr ER, was predicated on the fact I could barely breath. After the very competent and efficient staff checked me in and began steps to determine the gravity of my situation, I was introduced to Dr. Fenderson. The good doctor was very methodical in stepping through the different possibilities that could be causing my discomfort. At every stage the Dr. took the time to explain what he had found, what the next step would be, and why. I was very impressed by his casual and yet professional manner in determining how to first determine and then prescribe the most effective treatment. After seven hours the Dr. told me that all of the life threatening possibilities had been eliminated, my choice was to either check in to the hospital until I returned to normal health, or to go home and begin the medication he would prescribe. He told me that my discomfort would probably last another couple of days and then I should begin to return to normal, which is exactly what happened. I would rate this doctor very high on competency, concern, care and willingness to explain his actions. Also I would give high marks to the entire staff at Sutter Med Ctr ER.Thanks to all of you.