Dr. Keith Fiman MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

June 21st, 2016
Horrible Experience
I went for my first visit with Dr. fiman and my appt was at 3:45 and I was told to be there at 3:15. No problem, I walked in the door at 3:10, filled out my paperwork. I did not get called back to a room till 5:15, and finally walked out at 6:17. The Dr, was rude and very judgemental. I was very unhappy with my appt. I feel more lost about my symptoms and condition then before I walked in there. I needed help, and was not given any. I am still suffering, and still in pain. I am now on the search for a new Dr.

December 10th, 2015
Caring Doctor who encourages his patients; He is everything a physician should be. That says it all! Would highly recommend him.

September 20th, 2015
Personable
Dr. Fiman was courteous and very personable with my husband. Patient! We liked him a lot and would recommend him to all who have a need for a gastro doctor. Thx Dr. Fiman.

March 31st, 2015
Worth the drive
Dr Fiman treats my son for Crohns Disease. His staff is professional and courteous. They always work me in when my son is having episodes. Dr Fiman even personally returns my calls when we cant make it into Houston. We recently moved to Austin, but I still make the drive for the Best Doctor in Texas.

June 17th, 2014
Dr. Keith Fiman
This is a conscientious doctor who will really try to diagnose your gastro problems. He is over worked and very busy so he's gonna be late for your appointments, but hang in there, he knows his stuff. He probably saved me from cancer during his excellent colonoscopy. Do what he says, jump thru all the tests and if he still cannot give you a diagnosis, he will turn you over to THE best gastro doctor in Houston Medical Center. Thanks Dr. Fiman for saving my life.