A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Keith Fishbein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Keith Fishbein is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fishbein
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Fishbein Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Keith Fishbein, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Fishbein graduated from Brown University, Providence.
Dr. Fishbein has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Underwood Memorial Hospital
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Keith Jason Fishbein MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Keith J. Fishbein practice?
- Dr. Keith Fishbein has 3 office locations.
Dr. Keith Fishbein practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Morrisville, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Trenton, NJ.
See Morrisville Internists and Morrisville Cardiologists.