Dr. Keith Jason Fishbein MD is male, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Keith Fishbein is Excellent. Dr. Fishbein has been reviewed by 1 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Keith Fishbein, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Fishbein graduated from Brown University, Providence.More Education & Awards
Dr. Fishbein has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Underwood Memorial Hospital
- Robert Wood Johnson at Hamilton
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Fishbein accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 3 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- University Health Plan - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Keith Fishbein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Keith J. Fishbein practice?
Dr. Keith Fishbein practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Trenton, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Bonita Springs, FL and Lawrence Township, NJ.
See Trenton Internists and Trenton Cardiologists.