A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Keith Flaherty:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Keith Flaherty is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Flaherty
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Flaherty Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Keith Flaherty, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Kidney Cancer
- Kidney Cancer (Renal Cell Carcinoma)
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Metastatic Cancer
- Urogenital Cancer (Genitourinary)
Education & Awards
Dr. Flaherty graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Flaherty has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- University of PA Medical Center/Presbyterian
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Keith T Flaherty MD is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Keith T. Flaherty practice?
- Dr. Keith Flaherty has 1 office location.
Dr. Keith Flaherty practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Internists and Philadelphia Oncologists.