A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Keith Flaherty:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Keith Flaherty is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Keith Flaherty, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Kidney Cancer
- Kidney Cancer (Renal Cell Carcinoma)
- Metastatic Cancer
- Urogenital Cancer (Genitourinary)
Education & Awards
Dr. Flaherty graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Flaherty has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Keith T Flaherty MD is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Keith T. Flaherty practice?
- Dr. Keith Flaherty has 2 office locations.
Dr. Keith Flaherty practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Boston, MA.
See Philadelphia Internists and Philadelphia Oncologists.