A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Keith Forwith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Keith Forwith, Otolaryngologist, Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Keith Forwith, MD, PHD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 44 areas:
- All aspects of Ear
- Allergy Evaluation and Treatment
- Audiological Evaluations
- Balloon Sinuplasty
- Disorders of ear
- Ear Infection Otitis
- Ear Infections
- Ear Pinning (Otoplasty)
- Ear Reconstruction (Tympanoplasty With Ossiculoplasty)
- Ear Repair-Internal or Inner
- Ear Reshaping (Otoplasty)
- Ear Tube Placement
- Earlobe Repair
- Endoscopic Polypectomy
- Endoscopic Sinus Surgery W/Out Navigational System
- Endoscopic Sinus Surgery With Navigational System
- Endoscopic Zenker's Diverticulum Surgery
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Forwith graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Forwith has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Hospital East
- Kosair Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Keith Donald Forwith MD and PHD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology, Plastic Surgery within the Head & Neck, Pediatric Otolaryngology, Surgery, and Allergy.
- Where does Dr. Keith D. Forwith practice?
- Dr. Keith Forwith has 3 office locations.
Dr. Keith Forwith practices Otolaryngology, Plastic Surgery within the Head & Neck, Pediatric Otolaryngology, Surgery, and Allergy near Louisville, KY.
See Louisville Otolaryngologists, Louisville Surgeons, and Louisville Allergists.