A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Keith Forwith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Keith Forwith, Otolaryngologist, Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Keith Forwith, MD, PHD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 16 areas:
- Ear Infection (Otitis)
- Fine-Needle Biopsy
- Frontal Sinusitis
- Hearing Aids
- Middle Ear Ventilation
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Nasal Obstruction
- Parathyroid Gland Surgery (Parathyroidectomy)
- Sino-Nasal Disorders
- Thyroid Cancer
- Thyroid Diseases
- Thyroid Nodule
- Tonsil Removal (Tonsillectomy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Forwith graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Forwith has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Hospital East
- Kosair Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Keith D Forwith MD and PHD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Keith D. Forwith practice?
- Dr. Keith Forwith has 3 office locations.
Dr. Keith Forwith practices Otolaryngology and Surgery near Louisville, KY.
See Louisville Otolaryngologists and Louisville Surgeons.