Dr. Keith Forwith Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Keith Forwith?

Horrible service

Posted on October 10th, 2017

I Went to Dr. For with in July after experiencing some allergy symptoms. They send me to get allergy testing. Oh by the way that is done across town. They told me what I was allergic to and scheduled me another appointment to come back so they tell me what I was allergic to again. They could order the Biels that same day as the testing. Then I waited another 3weks before getting shots . the day I went to get my first allergy shots, they were supposed to order me eppy pens. When I called my pharmacy to asking about them they stated that they never got it. I called Dr. For with office they stated that they never faxed the order over to the pharmacy. They also failed to bill my insurance company right so I owe a bill please tell me want they do right I ain't seen it

Can't thank Dr. Forwith enough!

Posted on October 19th, 2016

After being diagnosed with a large mass in my thyroid, I was sent to Dr. Forwith for evaluation. On the first visit I was very impressed with his compassion and expertise. After a biopsy & weeks of meds to level my thyroid hormones, I had surgery. During pre-op, he asked if he could pray with me before surgery. That was the moment I knew without a doubt I had chosen the right surgeon. I've healed tremendously well & I barely have a scar. I would recommend Dr. Forwith to anyone looking for an ENT surgeon!

Patient

Posted on June 3rd, 2016

I had surgery by Dr Forwith and his staff was nothing less than exceptional from the time he explained in detail my condition and the need of treatment to the treatment and after care was above and beyond the best medical care I've ever received. I highly recommend him and his facilities for your health care.

- Dr Forwith was able to identify my voice problem

Posted on January 8th, 2016

My experience with all the staff at Dr Forwiths office were efficient and caring. I never waited more than a few minutes to be called back. Dr Forwith did a thyroid needle biopsy on me in his office. He was gentle and i had no pain afterwards. I had had a previous needle biopsy by a different Dr at a hospital and that Dr. pounded away at my neck. The pain lasted for 2 weeks afterwards. I would happily refer anyone i know to Dr Forwith.

Posted on December 22nd, 2015

Dr. Forwith answered every question I had and then some. He explained how the thyroid works and what it means to be diagnosed with nodules. I had half of my thyroid removed as an outpatient. There was very little discomfort and the thin scar is minimal. Dr. Forwith and his staff are wonderful. I highly recommend them.

Caregiverf

Posted on November 20th, 2015

Dr. Forwith is very personal. He walked us through the whole thyroid experience from the beginning to the end. We were touched when we offered us a prayer and touched my friend on her shoulder as he prayed before surgery. His nurse Nicole was so professional and personal also. I would highly recommend Nicole, Brittany and Dr. F

patient

Posted on November 3rd, 2015

Dr. Forwith explained his procedures thoroughly and patiently. I have had a biopsy before and was concerned about the procedure. His technique was quick with minimal discomfort.

Posted on August 15th, 2015

Dr. Forwith is an excellent surgeon. He listened to me, helped me understand my options, answered questions patiently and was great in follow-up. I decided for septoplasty surgery for a badly broken nose, and Dr. Forwith was fantastic - all the way through the surgery and follow-up appt. He made me feel like family - something you rarely see in a doctor's office. I would recommend him wholeheartedly - he is an expert.

Posted on March 19th, 2015

Time spent with me and overall thorough explanation of problem. This was exceptional.

Posted on March 15th, 2015

While performing an exam on my sinuses he did something that caused me pain, I said something like "oh god", and his remark was that "I did not need to call him god." That was very rude, unnecessary, and compassionate. Then we he hit my gag reflex with his scope and I started gagging he said "don't you dare." Talk about poor bedside manner. I would recommend that people find a doctor that cared about you.

Posted on March 12th, 2015

Dr. Forwith and his staff thoroughly reviewed my test results with me. They answered all my questions and pointed out information relavant to my diagnosis/treatment that I didn't know or hadn't yet considered. The attention to my case and one on one time was just the right amount.

Patient of Dr Foreith

Posted on March 12th, 2015

Dr. Forwith is the best doctor I have ever met. Technically accurate, full of compassion, great listener, excellent at follow-up. Dropped everything of his plate to tend to my son's emergency and treated us better than family. In a lost and dying world, it is so refreshing to see that someone still cares about people. I would give Dr. For with my highest recommendation without equivocation.