Dr. Keith Forwith Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Keith Forwith?

Colonoscopy

Colonoscopy

Have you seen Dr. Keith Forwith?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

October 19th, 2016

Can't thank Dr. Forwith enough!

After being diagnosed with a large mass in my thyroid, I was sent to Dr. Forwith for evaluation. On the first visit I was very impressed with his compassion and expertise. After a biopsy & weeks of meds to level my thyroid hormones, I had surgery. During pre-op, he asked if he could pray with me before surgery. That was the moment I knew without a doubt I had chosen the right surgeon. I've healed tremendously well & I barely have a scar. I would recommend Dr. Forwith to anyone looking for an ENT surgeon!

June 3rd, 2016

Patient

I had surgery by Dr Forwith and his staff was nothing less than exceptional from the time he explained in detail my condition and the need of treatment to the treatment and after care was above and beyond the best medical care I've ever received. I highly recommend him and his facilities for your health care.

January 8th, 2016

- Dr Forwith was able to identify my voice problem

My experience with all the staff at Dr Forwiths office were efficient and caring. I never waited more than a few minutes to be called back. Dr Forwith did a thyroid needle biopsy on me in his office. He was gentle and i had no pain afterwards. I had had a previous needle biopsy by a different Dr at a hospital and that Dr. pounded away at my neck. The pain lasted for 2 weeks afterwards. I would happily refer anyone i know to Dr Forwith.

December 22nd, 2015

Dr. Forwith answered every question I had and then some. He explained how the thyroid works and what it means to be diagnosed with nodules. I had half of my thyroid removed as an outpatient. There was very little discomfort and the thin scar is minimal. Dr. Forwith and his staff are wonderful. I highly recommend them.

November 20th, 2015

Caregiverf

Dr. Forwith is very personal. He walked us through the whole thyroid experience from the beginning to the end. We were touched when we offered us a prayer and touched my friend on her shoulder as he prayed before surgery. His nurse Nicole was so professional and personal also. I would highly recommend Nicole, Brittany and Dr. F

November 3rd, 2015

patient

Dr. Forwith explained his procedures thoroughly and patiently. I have had a biopsy before and was concerned about the procedure. His technique was quick with minimal discomfort.

August 15th, 2015

Dr. Forwith is an excellent surgeon. He listened to me, helped me understand my options, answered questions patiently and was great in follow-up. I decided for septoplasty surgery for a badly broken nose, and Dr. Forwith was fantastic - all the way through the surgery and follow-up appt. He made me feel like family - something you rarely see in a doctor's office. I would recommend him wholeheartedly - he is an expert.

March 19th, 2015

Time spent with me and overall thorough explanation of problem. This was exceptional.

March 15th, 2015

While performing an exam on my sinuses he did something that caused me pain, I said something like "oh god", and his remark was that "I did not need to call him god." That was very rude, unnecessary, and compassionate. Then we he hit my gag reflex with his scope and I started gagging he said "don't you dare." Talk about poor bedside manner. I would recommend that people find a doctor that cared about you.

March 12th, 2015

Dr. Forwith and his staff thoroughly reviewed my test results with me. They answered all my questions and pointed out information relavant to my diagnosis/treatment that I didn't know or hadn't yet considered. The attention to my case and one on one time was just the right amount.

March 12th, 2015

Patient of Dr Foreith

Dr. Forwith is the best doctor I have ever met. Technically accurate, full of compassion, great listener, excellent at follow-up. Dropped everything of his plate to tend to my son's emergency and treated us better than family. In a lost and dying world, it is so refreshing to see that someone still cares about people. I would give Dr. For with my highest recommendation without equivocation.

March 11th, 2015

My husband and I are both patients. We have received excellant care. The doctor thoroughly discussed all aspects of our conditions and our treatments. A bonus to magnificent care has been that everyone has always treated us like humans instead of just a case number. I rarely give a perfect rating to anything. This is the exception to the rule.