A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Keith Friedman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Keith Friedman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Friedman
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Friedman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Keith Friedman, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Friedman graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Friedman has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Howard County General Hospital
- Sinai Hospital Of Baltimore
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Keith M Friedman MD is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Keith M. Friedman practice?
- Dr. Keith Friedman has 1 office location.
Dr. Keith Friedman practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Columbia, MD.
See Columbia Internists and Columbia Cardiologists.