A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Keith Friedman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Keith Friedman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Friedman
High Cholesterol Patient Education Your patient education guide for reducing high cholesterol (hypercholetserolemia) levels. HDL, LDL and triglycerides explained.Before Visiting Dr. Friedman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Keith Friedman, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Friedman graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Friedman has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Howard County General Hospital
- Sinai Hospital Of Baltimore
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Keith M Friedman MD is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Keith M. Friedman practice?
- Dr. Keith Friedman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Keith Friedman practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Columbia, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Baltimore, MD.
See Columbia Internists and Columbia Cardiologists.