Learn more about Dr. Keith Gabriel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Keith Gabriel is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gabriel
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gabriel Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Keith Gabriel, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Brain Injuries
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Muscle Spasticity
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Cord Diseases
- Spinal Cord Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Gabriel graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Gabriel has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St Johns Hospital
- Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Keith Robert Gabriel MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 35 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Keith R. Gabriel practice?
- Dr. Keith Gabriel has 1 office location.
Dr. Keith Gabriel practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Springfield, IL.
See Springfield Surgeons.