A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Keith Garb:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Keith Garb is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Garb
Specialties & Research
Dr. Keith Garb, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Garb graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Garb has 2 hospital affiliations:
- MPTF Corp/Motion Picture and Television Fund Hospital
- Skirball Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Keith S Garb MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Keith S. Garb practice?
- Dr. Keith Garb has 1 office location.
Dr. Keith Garb practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Woodland Hills, CA.
See Woodland Hills Internists and Woodland Hills Pulmonologists.