A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Keith Gawith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Keith Gawith is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Keith Gawith, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Gawith graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City.
Dr. Gawith has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Grand Strand Regional Medical Center
- Waccamaw Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Keith Edward Gawith MD is a male Urologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Keith E. Gawith practice?
- Dr. Keith Gawith has 2 office locations.
Dr. Keith Gawith practices Urology near Conway, SC.
See Conway Urologists.