Dr. Keith Gingerich MD Patient Reviews

3.8

• Good
  • Bad

February 17th, 2016
Great Doctor, staff not so much
I have been going to Dr. G for several years. I think he is a great doctor, listens, and does take his time with you..The really negative is his staff, not very professional, and rude. Another complaint is you have blood work done and never get results this is a scary thing especially for elderly people..

December 9th, 2015
Dr is great when you get in to see him. I have stayed regardless of my issues with some of the staff, in particular one woman who has done some shady stuff. I put up with a lot with this doctors staff so it shows that I I really appreciate him. Dr has a great personality and listens better than all of my specialist. In particular, he never looks at his watch....that is the best kind of doctor.

October 23rd, 2015
Rude Incompetent and Unprofessional!
Absolutely ridiculous! His staff are rude and unprofessional! He did not return my calls and when he finally had a nurse call me she stated my test results were all normal. I had picked up my test results 4 days beforehand and they were not normal at all! When I pointed that out to the nurse she said she was just repeating what the doctor told her! When she looked in my file she apologized but continue to be rude. I gave him another chance and the same thing happened again! My thyroid levels were all off and he wanted me to take an extra pill on Monday and an extra pill on on a Friday! This would have really messed up my thyroid so I asked if he could just call in a prescription for a normal level across the board. He refused to do it! Stay away from this doctor! He is absolutely horrible and incompetent!

April 2nd, 2015
Great First Experience
Was looking for a new doctor and did a lot of online research. Dr. Gingerich came highly recommended. Many reviews made note of the sub par office and incompetent office staff, which I was willing to overlook as long as the doctor himself was qualified. I am sooo glad that I did. Wonderful experience with this doctor. I felt comfortable right from the start. All of the reviews are correct. Will be making the next step towards making Dr . Gingerich our family physician. Did I mention I am VERY particular? Yes, the office can use a major facelift, but not a top concern of mine, all things considered.

February 12th, 2015
Dr. Gingerich is wonderful. I have trouble with his office staff every time,I call. I will no longer be seeing him, after poor response to my last refill request left me out for two days, (4 days after I called for a refill with no response), and the staff member spent time arguing and blaming me for the outage. This is after misbillings have been met with indifference or arrogance, and appointment bookings are handled rudely. If he changed his office personnel, I would go back in a heartbeat.

September 18th, 2013
I have seen this doctor for over 5 years and is the #1 doctor I have seen. My entire family sees him. His staff is friendly, he talks to you, and the office is cozy. I will go to him first if i have a question

August 22nd, 2012
I am the lucky one to have Dr. G as my physician
I have been with Dr. G at least 18 years. I am always impressed by the amount of time he takes with you, asking questions about what is going on in your life which can have an impact on your health. He is never hurried and REALLY listens to you. I am impressed that he emphasizes what tests I should be having as I am growing older and is open to any suggestions or questions I have about my condition. I trust him with my life and he is the best. If you have to wait than make an early appt. because the time he gives each patient is worth every minute and I have never had a problem getting in to see him in an emergency. Thank you Dr. G for taking care of me!

August 22nd, 2012
Dr. Gingerich is the best at all he does :") he found and described to a tee, all my medical needs. Thank you for being so kind and understanding, as well as your staff.

September 12th, 2011
Great Doc!
Very obviously knowledgable and experienced, compassionate and very thorough. I'd recommend him highly.

May 3rd, 2011
Great Doctor and Staff
I have seen the Dr for almost 15yrs now & he is WONDERFUL -- I feel the need to correct several comments on here that I feel are unfair. First of all--as far as the wait time -- the staff has nothing to do with how long he takes with each patient--I for one am happy that he takes his time with myself & my family -- shows he cares. And I have waited 2 hours and sometimes I wait 5 minutes! I asked one day after seeing him what I was waiting for and I was told by the staff they need to wait for paperwork on what to charge & what scripts to write so sometimes there is a wait after seeing him. Years ago I needed my medical records & I waited a long time-I finally was told that he does his own records so his staff has NO control on how fast they get done. Once I got scripts called in & found out that the Pharmacy never checked their fax so I waited over 6 hrs so Please do not blame the staff for things that are out of their control. The Dr is Totally Worth waiting 5 minutes or 3 hours for!

September 9th, 2008
Poor staff
Dr. Gingerich is a great doctor but his office staff is terrible. It would take sometimes 3 days to get in for an appointment. I once heard his receptionist badmouthing a patient who had just hung up on the phone in front of the entire waiting room. It would routinely take more than a week to get a prescription refill called in. They would send you out to the waiting room to wait for your prescription and then announce it in front of everyone.

May 24th, 2017