Neurologist (brain, nervous system)
Video profile

3.0

claimed I was faking a lifelong seizure disorder show details claimed I was faking a lifelong seizure disorder
May 12th, 2015

Went in for a follow up per pcp request. Had to drive two hours to be told that I was faking my seizures and that he would not put me back on meds for them until he ran his own set of tests. I told him almost word for word what my last eeg said and his words were, 'im sorry, im going to have to discredit that', like i want to have the side effects that go with epilepsy medications. I have never heard of a druggie seeking topamax or keppra a day in my life. Now im stuck without seizure meds and kids to care for.

Feb 17th, 2015

Find another Dr. this man is not very helpful and cannot answer questions or even make eye contact- I am sure he would run tests and spend your money regardless of if he made you feel it necessary- he should be avoided

Guillian Barret Syndrome Patient show details Guillian Barret Syndrome Patient
by Joseph on Apr 9th, 2013

Kieth Gonzales is a sharp young Neurologist who quickly and accurately diagnosed my sudden onset neurological condition (GBS). He is very thorough in his examinations and he clearly conveys the results of his exams to my wife and I. He has clearly explained the purpose of prescribed medications and he has readily answered all of our questions while truthfully advising me over time as I have progressed through the various stages of my ailment. Dr Gonzales has also been responsive to my requests to keep my primary care doctors and my employer informed on my course of treatment. I feel blessed to have been under his care for the last few years.

Keith Gonzalez: A compliment show details Keith Gonzalez: A compliment
Jul 5th, 2012

Dr. Gonzalez rates an A in my opinion.He is thorough, patient and attentive to needs,and is a fine listener and compassionate doctor.I am yet uncertain about my diagnosis, because it has been to short a time in which to make one. He sent me away with a possible diagnosis and provided me with expectations for what I should do to manage my case until we have more information.I am grateful to him for his generosity of time and attention to my needs.