Dr. Keith Gray MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

December 10th, 2015
Very Greatful
Four years ago my former PCP died and I am very grateful to have found Dr. Gray. I went to him on the recommendation of co-worker. His compassion and attention to detail was the first thing I recognized in Dr. Gray. He is now cares for me, my sister, her husband and daughter. He is a wonderful person and awesome doctor.

October 28th, 2015
Exceeded my expectations
I have gone to see Dr. Gray 3 times so far. The first visit was on the recommendation of a good friend who is a nurse. The first thing I noticed about him is that he sat across from me and my husband made eye contact, and actually listened. Second...he took the time to explain to us what was happening, he even drew pictures..that was very helpful. Yes we often had wait but it was well worth it. We had seen 8 doctors over a 5 year period. Everyone of them treated us is if we did not matter. The only exception was Dr. Keith Gray. So, we do not mine waiting to be treated with dignity and respect. Third...he saved my life. Thank you Dr. Gray

June 28th, 2015
Great Doctor
I saw Dr. Gray for the first time on recommendation of a good friend. I was very surprise at the professionalism, compassion, and kindness of both the doctor and his staff. I am very pleased with my experience, and will be recommending Dr. Gray to some friends who are looking for a great doctor.

June 2nd, 2015
Happy Patien
Dr. Gray is an exceptional doctor and diagnostician. He saved my husband's life twice. I do not mind waiting for Dr. Gray to see me because I KNOW that when he sees us we have his undecided attention. He answers ALL of our question, and we will be very well taken care of. I recommend him to all my friends.

May 12th, 2015
Dr Keith Asertivo , Eficaz y Eficiente
Fortalezas: 1.- Valora la importancia de escuchar , revisar a detalle y darle tiempo (varia en cada uno) al paciente. 2.- Detecto una enfermedad mia luego de Yo haber pasado por 3 praxis en 3 paises diferentes Canada (1) / Europa (2). 4.- Dirigido a los que leen : Separar tiempo y entender que a un Dr y su Staff no debiera evaluarse por su puntualidad sino por la Eficacia y Eficiencia en servicio a cada Paciente y Dr Keith lo cumple . (separen 3hrs en su schedule). 5.- Comprensivo y se toma el tiempo necesario para evaluar, explicar, descartar (analisis completisimos) y detectar asertivamente (mi caso) el problema. 6.- Ejecuta seguimiento en cada enfermedad o situacion del paciente. Muchas gracias por el servicio humano, calido y comprensivo. Mi Vida inicia Hoy!

March 6th, 2015
Happy Patient
Dr. Gray is the kindest, most compassionate doctor I have ever met. And I have see quite a few in my time. He was recommended to me by a close friend 15 years ago, and I could not be happier to be his patient. He takes the time to explain everything and answer questions. Many of the others will only allow you to ask one or two questions. If you are looking for a doctor who takes the time to truly care for you then Dr. Keith Gray is the one.

February 26th, 2015
Waste of time, you are guaranteed to spend over longer than 2 hours. Today I spent 4 hours in his office. You literally have to take the entire day off of work just for a 10 minute visit with the doctor. The staff is rude and inconsiderate, you wait in the rooms for 30 to 40 minutes looking at the 4 walls and then another 30 minutes after he has seen you. Not worth the time or the headache.

December 12th, 2013
Everyone gets cranky after waiting 90 minutes
Dr. Gray has no sense of time management. He claims his average appt. is 20 minutes although I waited for over an hour before even being called back into a patient room where I waited another 30 minutes. When he came to see me, I questioned the excessive wait time his response was that he works 18 hours a day and last year only earned $60k. Not only is he slow, but he also asks irrelevant questions. He reviewed my past medical history including a breast augmentation and one time when I had stomach cramps 4 years ago. Oh did I mention, I went to him because I had a cold?!? What does my boob job have to do with a runny nose?!? Save your time and go see someone smarter.

February 20th, 2013
Informed doctor
Dr. Gray is one of the smartest diagnotic physicans I have ever met. I work in the medical industry and chose him as my PCP.

June 17th, 2012
Wonderful physician who cares. The best Doctor I've experienced.

April 10th, 2012
Excellent Doctor
The doctor was excellent and worth the wait. He took his time, gave a very thorough and detailed examination. His office staff was excellent - so based on previous comments I would imagine there have been changes to that. I would highly recommend this doctor.

February 22nd, 2012
Great doctor, but the staff needs work. They don't follow up on phone calls. No prescriptions can be changed or refilled via phone. You have to schedule a visit regardless of how recently you've been seen in the office.