A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Keith Greiner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Greiner
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Greiner Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Keith Greiner, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Geriatric Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Greiner graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Greiner has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Kansas Hospital
- University of Kansas Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Keith Allen Greiner MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 17 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Keith A. Greiner practice?
- Dr. Keith Greiner has 2 office locations.
Dr. Keith Greiner practices Family Medicine near Kansas City, KS.
Additional practice locations include: Shawnee, KS.
See Kansas City Primary Care Doctors.