A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Keith Gross:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Keith Gross is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Keith Gross, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Gross graduated from University of California at Los Angeles. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Gross has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Mary's Regional Med. Center.
- Humboldt General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Keith M Gross MD is a male Dermatologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Keith M. Gross practice?
- Dr. Keith Gross has 10 office locations.
Dr. Keith Gross practices Dermatology near Upland, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Susanville, CA and Barstow, CA.
See Upland Dermatologists.