A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Keith Gross:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Keith Gross is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Keith Gross, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Acne Rosacea
Education & Awards
Dr. Gross graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Gross has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Foothill Presbyterian Hospital
- Humboldt General Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gross accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 4 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Hometown Health Plan - 5 plans
- Anthem - 1 plan
- Health Plan of Nevada - 1 plan
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans