Learn more about Dr. Keith Gurland:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Keith Gurland is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gurland
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Gurland Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Keith Gurland, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gurland graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Gurland has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St. Marys Hospital
- Bayonne Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Keith Gary Gurland MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Keith G. Gurland practice?
- Dr. Keith Gurland has 1 office location.
Dr. Keith Gurland practices Ophthalmology near Bayonne, NJ.
See Bayonne Ophthalmologists.