A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Keith Kirby:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Keith Kirby is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Keith Kirby, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kirby graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Kirby has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Humboldt General Hospital Inc
- Jackson-Madison County Gen Hospital
- Meth Lebonheur
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Keith Harmon Kirby MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 22 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Keith H. Kirby practice?
- Dr. Keith Kirby has 3 office locations.
Dr. Keith Kirby practices Family Medicine near Humboldt, TN.
See Humboldt Family Physicians.