A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Keith Haar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Keith Haar is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Keith Haar, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Acne Rosacea
- Psoriatic Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Haar graduated from Uniformed Services University, Bethesda.
Dr. Haar has 6 hospital affiliations:
- John C Lincoln Hospital - Deer Valley
- Arizona Heart Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Keith J Haar MD is a male Dermatologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Keith J. Haar practice?
- Dr. Keith Haar has 2 office locations.
Dr. Keith Haar practices Dermatology near Peoria, AZ.
See Peoria Dermatologists.