Dr. Keith Hamilton Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Keith Hamilton?

Binge Eating Disorder

Binge Eating Disorder

Have you seen Dr. Keith Hamilton?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

March 7th, 2017

No Bedside Manner & Very Rushed

I found him rude and very rushed. He was very unwelcoming and disinterested in my health concerns.

January 26th, 2017

Excellent doctor. I would recommend him to friends and family

Doctor Hamilton has been invaluable to me with his knowledge of diabetes 2 and heart conditions, especially when both conditions came as a surprise to me. I never thought I would have diabetes 2 or heart disease. I was very fortunate to have a doctor with his knowledge of both diseases. A very fine and kind doctor.

December 1st, 2016

I saw Dr. Hamilton on a Saturday and I felt he had a terrible bedisde manner. He was telling me that I had to much to tell him since he is only given 20 minutes per person and he was 30 minutes behind. I didn't find him to be caring or very attentive. He was more concentrated at the computer entering data than to what I had to say. I am changing primary care doctors. He did not give me a warm fuzzy at all.

December 21st, 2015

Y Dr. Hamilton explains your ailmen in laymans language. Easy to understand and very thorough. Very comforting to be with.

October 11th, 2015

not happy anymore

seems that all he ever tells you anymore is that you weigh too much every time i make an appointment he is always running 20 min behind but then that turns into 1 hr. or more maybe he should not schedule so many greedy appointments at 1 time and whats up with notifying dmv does he think hes god or what never want to see him again or listen to his family problems i am paying him for a service not the other way around. if you want to see a doctor do not see him.

August 21st, 2015

Waited an hour and a half after my appt time and still wasn't seen. Nurse said 'Dr Hamilton is running behind today.' Don't know how he could be so far behind for a morning appt. When I finally had to leave, staff said there was no way I'd be seen for at least another 30 minutes. All I needed was a referral - a 1 minute appt. Front counter staff person was very rude when giving me my copy back. No understanding that not everyone can wait so long for their doctor to fulfill his obligations.

July 29th, 2013

Not happy today.

I went to Dr. Hamilton today to have him tend to an incision. He did that just fine, but then started asking questions about my memory. I have no problem with my memory, but found this unsettling and missed one of his unnecessary questions. Because of that, he insisted I need to see a neurologist or he would notify the DMV that I might have a memory problem. He made a referral for a neurologist to check on memory loss. I passed the drivers test in Dec. 2013 with 100%. I do not need to see a neurologist. I can not recommend Dr. Hamilton if you are a senior.

June 21st, 2013

Lucky

Dr. Hamilton talked to me like a friend, he was very attentive, explained step by step procedures, put me at ease, and was a complete delight to be with. I am so grateful that I found a Dr. That really cares about me and my health. I couldn't be happier with Dr. Hamilton, and his work ethic, I would recommend him to anyone looking for a good Dr. Very positive experience.

August 29th, 2012

Love him

I would definitely recommend him! I've never had a doctor be so attentive and actually spend time getting to know you as a person. Hes great at following up also. The reason there is a long wait time is because he takes his time with each patient. My husband and I both have him and I couldn't be happier!!

August 9th, 2012

One word says it all EXCELLENT!

December 1st, 2016