Aug 21st, 2015

Waited an hour and a half after my appt time and still wasn't seen. Nurse said 'Dr Hamilton is running behind today.' Don't know how he could be so far behind for a morning appt. When I finally had to leave, staff said there was no way I'd be seen for at least another 30 minutes. All I needed was a referral - a 1 minute appt. Front counter staff person was very rude when giving me my copy back. No understanding that not everyone can wait so long for their doctor to fulfill his obligations.

Not happy today. show details Not happy today.
by John I. on Jul 29th, 2013

I went to Dr. Hamilton today to have him tend to an incision. He did that just fine, but then started asking questions about my memory. I have no problem with my memory, but found this unsettling and missed one of his unnecessary questions. Because of that, he insisted I need to see a neurologist or he would notify the DMV that I might have a memory problem. He made a referral for a neurologist to check on memory loss. I passed the drivers test in Dec. 2013 with 100%. I do not need to see a neurologist. I can not recommend Dr. Hamilton if you are a senior.

Lucky show details Lucky
by Lacey Reinhardt on Jun 21st, 2013

Dr. Hamilton talked to me like a friend, he was very attentive, explained step by step procedures, put me at ease, and was a complete delight to be with. I am so grateful that I found a Dr. That really cares about me and my health. I couldn't be happier with Dr. Hamilton, and his work ethic, I would recommend him to anyone looking for a good Dr. Very positive experience.

Love him show details Love him
Aug 29th, 2012

I would definitely recommend him! I've never had a doctor be so attentive and actually spend time getting to know you as a person. Hes great at following up also. The reason there is a long wait time is because he takes his time with each patient. My husband and I both have him and I couldn't be happier!!

Aug 9th, 2012

One word says it all EXCELLENT!