Not happy today. show details Not happy today.
by John I. on Jul 29th, 2013

I went to Dr. Hamilton today to have him tend to an incision. He did that just fine, but then started asking questions about my memory. I have no problem with my memory, but found this unsettling and missed one of his unnecessary questions. Because of that, he insisted I need to see a neurologist or he would notify the DMV that I might have a memory problem. He made a referral for a neurologist to check on memory loss. I passed the drivers test in Dec. 2013 with 100%. I do not need to see a neurologist. I can not recommend Dr. Hamilton if you are a senior.

Lucky show details Lucky
by Lacey Reinhardt on Jun 21st, 2013

Dr. Hamilton talked to me like a friend, he was very attentive, explained step by step procedures, put me at ease, and was a complete delight to be with. I am so grateful that I found a Dr. That really cares about me and my health. I couldn't be happier with Dr. Hamilton, and his work ethic, I would recommend him to anyone looking for a good Dr. Very positive experience.

Love him show details Love him
Aug 29th, 2012

I would definitely recommend him! I've never had a doctor be so attentive and actually spend time getting to know you as a person. Hes great at following up also. The reason there is a long wait time is because he takes his time with each patient. My husband and I both have him and I couldn't be happier!!

Aug 9th, 2012

One word says it all EXCELLENT!