A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Keith Harvey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Keith Harvey, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Harvey graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Harvey has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Adams Memorial Hospital
- Adams County Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Keith Alan Harvey MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 16 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Keith A. Harvey practice?
- Dr. Keith Harvey has 1 office location.
Dr. Keith Harvey practices Family Medicine near Decatur, IN.
See Decatur Family Physicians.