A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Keith Harville:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Keith Harville is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Harville graduated from Ponce School of Medicine . He has 2 awards.
Dr. Harville has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Stone County Medical Center
- White River Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Keith Lindsey Harville MD and PA is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Obstetrics.
- Where does Dr. Keith L. Harville practice?
- Dr. Keith Harville has 2 office locations.
Dr. Keith Harville practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Obstetrics near Batesville, AR.
Additional practice locations include: Little Rock, AR.
See Batesville Obstetricians & Gynecologists.