Learn more about Dr. Keith Hawthorne:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Keith Hawthorne, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Hawthorne graduated from Universidad Autonoma De Santo Domingo (UASD).
Dr. Hawthorne has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Michael's Medical Center
- Newark Beth Israel Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hawthorne accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 18 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Keith Hawthorne practice?
Dr. Keith Hawthorne practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Belleville, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: West Orange, NJ and Newark, NJ.
See Belleville Internists and Belleville Cardiologists.