A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Keith Hawthorne:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Keith Hawthorne, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Hawthorne graduated from Universidad Autonoma De Santo Domingo (UASD).More Education & Awards
Dr. Hawthorne has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Clara Maass Medical Center
- Newark Beth Israel Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hawthorne accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 18 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Keith A. Hawthorne practice?
Dr. Keith Hawthorne practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Belleville, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: West Orange, NJ and Newark, NJ.
See Belleville Internists and Belleville Cardiologists.