A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Keith Hawthorne:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hawthorne
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hawthorne Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Keith Hawthorne, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Hawthorne graduated from Universidad Autonoma De Santo Domingo (UASD).
Dr. Hawthorne has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Clara Maass Medical Center
- Saint Michael's Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Keith Allen Hawthorne MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Keith A. Hawthorne practice?
- Dr. Keith Hawthorne has 6 office locations.
Dr. Keith Hawthorne practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near Belleville, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: West Orange, NJ and Newark, NJ.
See Belleville Internists and Belleville Cardiologists.