A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Keith Hawthorne:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Keith Hawthorne, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Hawthorne graduated from Universidad Autonoma De Santo Domingo (UASD).
Dr. Hawthorne has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Monmouth Medical Center
- Community Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Keith Hawthorne MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Keith Hawthorne practice?
- Dr. Keith Hawthorne has 3 office locations.
Dr. Keith Hawthorne practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Belleville, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: West Orange, NJ.
See Belleville Internists and Belleville Cardiologists.