A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Keith Hechtman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Keith Hechtman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hechtman
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hechtman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Keith Hechtman, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Hechtman graduated from University of Miami . He has 6 awards.
Dr. Hechtman has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Jackson Memorial Hospital
- Healthsouth Doctors' Hospital
- Doctors Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Keith S Hechtman MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 29 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Keith S. Hechtman practice?
- Dr. Keith Hechtman has 1 office location.
Dr. Keith Hechtman practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Miami, FL.
See Miami Surgeons.