Learn more about Dr. Keith Heier:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Keith Heier is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Heier
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Heier Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Keith Heier, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Orthopaedic Trauma
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Heier graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Heier has 21 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
- Frisco Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Keith A Heier MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 19 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Keith A. Heier practice?
- Dr. Keith Heier has 1 office location.
Dr. Keith Heier practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Carrollton, TX.
See Carrollton Surgeons.