by Lisa mullins on Mar 6th, 2015

Best

Feb 19th, 2015

Was told he'd call me with results. He never did.

by Teresa on Jan 28th, 2015

Worst visit ever!! If I could it would be 0 stars.. I am 29 years old I have a 9 year old daughter and been in a relationship for 6 years we have been trying to conceive so I scheduled an appt today with dr hewitt, drove 40 mins and waited 30 mins to be seen, he then tells me he cant help me because im not married, and maybe god is trying to tell me something...sure do wish the appt setter would of told me his beliefs when I scheduled and told her what I was seeing him for..oh and he charged me $80 for the unsuccessful, prejudice, discriminating visit.

Best doctor show details Best doctor
Apr 7th, 2014

I say go to him my wife said he was the best in town

Getting worse show details Getting worse
May 16th, 2013

I saw Dr. Hewitt for the first time in May 2012 and liked him a lot. But I just saw him again today and it seems as if he is no longer taking time for his patients. I waited over an hour in the room before he came in to do a 30 second exam and got up and left. He didn't discuss anything with me or tell me anything about my exam. I will be switching doctors.

Would give a 10 Star for bedside manner show details Would give a 10 Star for bedside manner
Jun 7th, 2012

Started seeing Dr. Hewitt 1992, First thought very kind man. 1994 pregnancy found baby had no heart beat, I was of course crushed. Dr Hewitt scheduled DNC for next day to get it over with. When I was laying on operating table he came to my side, waited for me to go to sleep before he stepped away. Last thing I saw was his smiling face, he has been so good to me. Will continue to use him as my Dr.

Very Informative show details Very Informative
Jan 27th, 2011

I started seeing Dr Hewitt after another Dr in his practice left. He was the new OB/GYN in town and I figured being fresh out of medical school that he may be able to help me with my endometriosis and adhesion's from previous lap surgeries... WOW..... He helped me so much and I have been going to him ever since... I had to have emergency surgery for something else and they found my ovaries were severely cystic and needed removing immediately. They called Dr. Hewitt and he came right to the hospital and did the surgery on me even though he wasn't on call. I think that says a lot for his care and compassion..

So thankful for him! show details So thankful for him!
Jan 7th, 2011

I started seeing him when I was 18, 11 years. I have severe PCOS and thought I may never have children but I am due to have my 5th child in a week. We lost our first due to her having Poly Cystic Kidneys but so far the rest have been perfectly healthy and I truly believe that the Lord sent me to Dr. Hewitt because he has always been very patient and kind thru everything but has always been on the top of the newest and best treatments I do believe if it not for him and his knowledge I would not have my children. I drive an hour out just to see him because there is not another Dr I trust more. I love his nurses, never have a long wait. I believe he always gives me his undivided attention while he is in with me. Totaly a great Dr. and Nursing Staff :)

Sep 8th, 2009

Dr. Hewitt delivered my child and I couldn't have asked for a better doctor. Best in Bowling Green if you ask me!