Otolaryngologist
Video profile

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

|  Simply The Best (:  |  show details
Apr 27th, 2014

I can't describe how awesome Dr. Hill is! I'm 21 and had to get tubes put back in my ears, and have to go every 6 months to get wax cleaned out; to be honest, I look forward to it every time just because I love talking to joking around with Dr. Hill. He is so goofy and always wants to know what I've been up to with school and work. He genuinely loves and cares for his patients. Also, I work at CVS and his office is always quick to respond to refill requests that we send for patients, which is very nice. Only complaints are the small waiting room with not enough chairs. I know they cant help the size of the waiting room but sometimes it seems like someone scheduled too many appointments because the waiting room will literally have no seats open. And scheduling an appointment is a nightmare; if you have a sinus infection go to medical east to get the antibiotics and just follow up with Dr. Hill because appointments with him are usually at least 3 weeks out. The wait time isn't too terribly bad in office though; about average. 30 - 45 minutes in waiting room and another 30 in the exam room, depending on how many kids he gets to goof around with :P. Just sucks that cell phone service is pretty much non-existent in there. He is definitely an ideal doctor for children. Your child will LOVE Dr. Hill, and so will you!

|  Dr. Hill is the best doctor I have ever visted in all areas  |  show details
Oct 15th, 2012

He is always in a good mood, listens to my input and treats me very well. Dr. Hill will take as much time as needed to take care of what your aliment is.

|  a great doctor  |  show details
Mar 1st, 2012

Dr Hill, is a wonderful doctor. he has been taking care of my son almost 2 years now and has done wonders for him. He has done 2 surgeries on my son and both of them with no problems. Dr Hill, is one doctor that I would tell everyone to go see if you are having throat or ear or nose problems. He take up time wiht you and makes your child feel safe. Thank you Dr Hill for everything.The Foster Family

Dec 14th, 2011

This was my first surgery, and Dr. Hill made me feel very well cared for. His work speaks for itself. I have no more skin problem on my scalp and no scar.

Aug 29th, 2011

Best doctor I have ever been too. Dr. Hill removed a tumor from my parotid gland and people can't tell I even had surgery. Diagnosis right on the money. Surgery follow up went exactly as he said. He is the best of the best.

|  I can't say enough good things about Dr. Hill!  |  show details
Nov 16th, 2010

I have seen a lot of doctor's in my 55 years and Dr. Hill would rate at the top of my "I Like Him" scale. Caring, concerned, professional and best of all funny. Don't give the decision a second thought when deciding to see the best ENT that Madison/Huntsville has to offer. He is wonderful and I'm not even related to him. He's the best!

Apr 16th, 2009

My son had his tonsils removed on a Tuesday. He was already up and playing a little that night. By Wednesday, he was perfect. Dr. Hill did a fabulous job. I couldn't have asked for a better doctor.