A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Keith Hinshaw:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Keith Hinshaw is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Keith Hinshaw, MD is board certified in Surgery.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Hinshaw graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Hinshaw has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
- Crittenton Hospital Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hinshaw accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Priority Health - 7 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Keith A. Hinshaw practice?
Dr. Keith Hinshaw practices Surgery near Sterling Heights, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Rochester Hills, MI.
See Sterling Heights Surgeons.