Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Keith Hinshaw
Dr. Keith Hinshaw, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Rochester Hills, MI, with other offices in Rochester Hills, MI and Clarkston, MI. He has 34 years of experience. His specialties include General Surgery. Dr. Hinshaw is affiliated with Hutzel Women's Hospital, Crittenton Hospital Medical Center and DMC Detroit Receiving Hospital - University Health Center. Dr. Hinshaw has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Keith Hinshaw has the following 1 specialty
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...