Dr. Keith Hinshaw Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Keith Hinshaw?

Colonoscopy

Colonoscopy

Have you seen Dr. Keith Hinshaw?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

May 20th, 2017

I thought he was wonderful!

Thank goodness my primary care physician suggested I see Dr. Hinshaw as I thought he was very friendly, informative, kind, and made me very comfortable the minute I met him!

April 5th, 2016

Hernia repair

Wonderful doctor. 3 different hernias repaired. Very thorough, very kind and caring. Recovery was great. He did a fantastic job.

February 13th, 2015

This doctor is a hack!!! He messed up my surgery so bad that I will never be the same. Not even an apology. Now I have a lifetime of medications, doctors appointments, and test. AWFUL!!!

April 19th, 2012

Dr Hinshaw diagnosed and treated me recently for a hernia. His office staff is very effieient and both pre and post op appointments were met on time. Dr Hinshaw took the time to explain everything, answer all of my questions, and assure me the procedure he recommended would be minimally invasive with quick recovery time. Eight days after the surgery I resumed all physical activities. Dr Hinshaw is direct, and to the point while at the same time reasurring. I will see him again if needed and will recommend him to others.

April 5th, 2012

Needs to Listen to Patient More and diagnose better

Has a great tendency to not listen to his patients. He talks too much and too fast. Makes excuses for his possible post surgery problems including not getting post op tests and other things he was directly responsible for and ordered!!!!! He DOES have these documents in my file. I reviewed it in his office. Talks too fast to the point that you can't even get a question across. If you are able to get a question across if it suits him he will answer it or ignore you with a disapproving look on his face. Despite him, his office staff is exceptional and very professional in all ways!!!!!

January 24th, 2012

I would not recommend this doctor to anyone

July 18th, 2011

Exceptional Doctor

I've had Dr. Hinshaw for a few procedures and find him one of the most caring, conscientious doctors I've ever had the pleasure of dealing with such a caring man who I would recommendend that anyone looking for an excellent surgeon, Dr. Hinshaw has outstand credentials and cares about his patients.

January 19th, 2017