Dr. Keith Hodge MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

4.9

May 7th, 2016
Partial paralysis
Amazing Doctor. Listened to my needs and explained what was realistic.

February 21st, 2016
Dr Hodge is Fantastic, staff is awesome

July 19th, 2015
Dr Hodge is an excellent Dr. Very nice very patient. explains things clearly. I would definitely go to him again. I had great results.

May 16th, 2015
Dr Hodge is excellent, he listened to want I wanted and gave me the results I wanted. I will continue to go to him and his staff.

April 23rd, 2015
Dr. Hodge's professionalism immediately put me at ease during the office visit and the morning of the surgery, I felt no apprehension or doubt. In fact, i have another appointment in May. Definitely would recommend Dr. Hodge

March 23rd, 2015
Thank you for all you did for me.

March 1st, 2014
One Of The Best Plastic Surgeons!
Dr. Hodge is an amazing plastic surgeon! He spends a good amount of time getting to know his patients. He does wonderful reconstruction surgery and genuinely cares about each one of his patients. His office staff is also amazing! I highly recommend him!

July 9th, 2013
Keith R. Hodge, M.D.
Dr. Keith R. Hodge and his helpful, caring staff made my first experience with a Plastic Surgeon extremely successful! Dr. Hodge was consistently highly-professional and very compassionate about me before, during, and after my procedure. He was very courteous, caring, and took time to fully explain the step-by-step process that I would be experiencing. His skills as a Surgeon, as well as his courteous and caring approach, made my procedure and recovery a wonderful success! I highly recommend Dr. Hodge and his wonderful staff-members.

February 23rd, 2013
He's Great!!!!!
I'm a past and current patient of Dr. Hodge's. He is an absolute professional and an attentive listener for what I was wanting. He was thorough answering all of my questions with detailed explanations. He gives his honest, expert opinion on what would give you the best result. Being comfortable with him had great significance when choosing him as my surgeon for breast augmentation back in 2011. I have since had several things done by him and have had outstanding results every time! The office staff has always been just as friendly as Dr. Hodge himself. I'm very happy and I do highly recommend him!

April 10th, 2010
Great Doctor
Dr Hodge is a great doctor with a wonderful bedside manner. I had a breast lift with implants and a tummy tuck. I am very pleased with my results. The staff was very good through the recovery process.

March 5th, 2010
Due Diligence
I believe that before choosing a Doctor, one needs to do their due diligence, especially when contemplating a procedure that will greatly impact their appearance and affect their general well being, self confidence and outlook on life. Several personal friends, all who have had some sort of pick me up type procedure ranging from a simple skin rejuvenation, botox to breast augmentation, facial lift and tummy tuck assisted me with making a valuation of Dr. Keith Hodge that would satisfy any question I would have before going under the knife with my mini facelift. He is highly respected by his peers, and his practice is supported by a warm team of professional assistants and follow up skin care professionals. My experience with Dr. Hodge was exactly the same as ALL the other reviews with the exception of Linsley Braskey who must live in her own disturbed world which is unfortunate for anyone who becomes a target to her vitriol.I highly recommend Dr. Hodge. I found him conscientious, professional and humble about his talents and am more than happy with my 15 year difference in appearance!

March 4th, 2010
Awesome Plastic Surgeon
I've been seeing Dr. Keith Hodge for over three years now. He has done numerous procedures for me, including botox and fillers. He is extremely professional and very experienced. The results I receive have always far outweighed my expectations. I will continue to see Dr. Hodge for all my cosmetic needs and would highly recommend him.