Overall Review

4.7

November 17th, 2016
I went to him after my Dr of 30 years no longer able to see me due to scheduling conflicts. I was nervous seeing someone new but I left there highly satisfied. I told everyone how amazing he was. He spent over an hour talking to me and getting to know me. Very happy

October 20th, 2016
Dr. Hoerning is a compassionate doctor. He took his time answering all of my questions and concerns. Did not rush the appointment and was easy to talk to.

March 16th, 2016
Highly recommend
I can't say enough good things about him. His bedside manner and his knowledge are first rate.

December 27th, 2015
Dr Hoering is a very excellent doctor .

October 8th, 2015
Dr. Hoerning is very personable and very easy to talk to. He is very thorough. I am very happy with him.

July 27th, 2015
Dr Hoerning is great the staff is slow unprofessional

September 11th, 2014
Dr. Hoerning is an exceptional physician!
For the past 3 years, I have visited numerous physicians who have been rather dismissive of my health issues. I have a host of symptoms that have perplexed the physicians I have seen because they are atypical of someone my age. Dr. Hoerning is the first who actually listened. He evaluated me based on my symptoms (rather than just labs), and developed a clear strategy for how to address my situation. Have I been 'fixed' yet? No, not yet. But, this is the first time that a physician has taken the time to hear me out. For the first time, I am confident in the care I am receiving from my physician, and *hopefully* the answer to my prayers so that I can finally get my life in order! This review is already really long, but I also wanted to say that the staff at this office were very pleasant. Again, something that I have not experienced at other offices. An excellent experience all around.

June 25th, 2013
Wonderful - I would and have recommended this office
Love, love, love this office. Staff (for the most part, people have their bad days) is very helpful and courteous. Dr. Hoerning, Berley and PA Ribaudo are absolutely amazing. They take their time with you and listen to everything you have to say. They really care. My ONLY negative is that i had to wait a week for a positive strep culture once (all other results whether negative or positive were given to me in a timely manner). PA Heather Ribaudo always makes sure she or one of the nurses follow up with you as well. I would and have recommended this office.

November 28th, 2008
Takes time to really talk to you and figure out what's wrong, instead of just writing a script, like most do. Always remembers you and details about your care, even if it's months later...and considering how busy they are, it's very re-assuring to know that he takes the time to get to know the patients. Doesn't push unecessary meds or treatments... Thumbs up!