Surgical Specialist, Orthopaedic Surgeon
Video profile

Dancing again! show details Dancing again!
by Julia on Mar 10th, 2015

I feel comfortable & so very relieved with my new hip only one year later!

Very disappointed show details Very disappointed
Dec 24th, 2014

He seemed very disinterested. I am in chronic pain and he left me with no hope.

Dec 15th, 2014

I would recommend Dr Keith Holley to anyone, he is kind, caring and has a great sense of humor

New Hip show details New Hip
by Julia H. on Oct 17th, 2014

I am SO THANKFUL and RELIEVED to be back to my life again! I had been living with the pain of arthritis for too long, busy with children, work & relocation from a warm to a cold climate. I was referred to Dr. Holly by my physician. I appreciate Dr. Holly's direct plainspoken manner & his sense of humor. He helped me get practical about relieving the stress & pain. Within the month I had a new hip, & seven months later I am to my regular schedule of teaching Pilates & Ballet. Arthritis is prevalent in my family, yet I had no inkling that my hip was so far degenerated. Dr. Holly simplified the truth of my condition & the practical reality. "Why live with the pain?" Thanks to Dr. Holley and his efficient & wonderful staff, I'm looking forward to the rest of my life and being able to move efficiently, in comfort, every day.

Find a different doctor show details Find a different doctor
Mar 7th, 2014

This doctor was condescending jerk. He told my husband that he could not help him due to the fact that he had seen too many "people like you this week" who suffer from pain and are on pain meds. Basically, he refused to even hear what my husband had to say, and address his concerns the second he learned my hubby was under the care of pain management doctor. I have never had a doctor be so rude in all my life! Disgusted!!

May 10th, 2010

Dr Holley spent a lot of time explaining what would happen, probable outcome and what to expect. He was also understanding of what it's like to be a young person (34) with hip arthritis and said he could do a hip resurfacing when other doctors turned me away, saying to come back when I'm 60.