A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Keith Horton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Keith Horton is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Keith Horton, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Cancer Chemoembolization (Therapeutic Chemoembolization)
Education & Awards
Dr. Horton graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Horton has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Washington Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Keith Marshall Horton MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Keith M. Horton practice?
- Dr. Keith Horton has 1 office location.
Dr. Keith Horton practices Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Washington, DC.
See Washington Radiologists.