A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Keith Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Keith Lee is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Keith Lee, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Dr. Lee has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Saddleback Memorial Medical Center-Laguna Hills
- South Coast Medical Center/Adventist Health
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Keith Jonathan Lee MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Keith J. Lee practice?
- Dr. Keith Lee has 1 office location.
Dr. Keith Lee practices Internal Medicine near Irvine, CA.
See Irvine Internists.