Dr. Keith Javery DO Patient Reviews

Overall Review

July 21st, 2016
Dr Javery is the best pain specialist Dr you will find. He is kind and caring and very knowledgeable. You can trust his expertise. Dr. Javery cared for my best interest before his. This is very hard to find this type of trust in the medical profession.

June 28th, 2016
Results
I wouldn't have less pain if it wasn't for JPI. They gave me the info on the Spinal Cord Stimulator. I can adjust for more pain control if needed. No pain pills it blocks the pain from going to brain. A miracle worker for me. Dr. Greene is beyond awesome and Dan who works the X-ray so Dr. Javery can do his job percisely.

May 15th, 2016
Pain Managment Expert!
I have seen Dr Javery since 2007, and followed him from his precious practice to when he opened up JPI in 2009. Yes, the wait for your appt and procedure takes time, but this is just like a surgical center with the exception of you receive an exam the same day as the procedure. The providers are running around, doing their best to limit your time spent in the office, and they give each patient the time they need at each appt. What is most important is, when you leave post procedure they have given you a pain relieving injection that has either works immediately or will take full effect within just a few days. 97% of us show up for pain relief, and the other 3% maybe more or less, show up narcotics. We all say "I will do anything to feel less pain", but I see many people complaining about a wait. Those individuals who complain just can't be made happy, even if the office was faster. I am thankful I have found Dr. Javery, and don't know where I might be if I hadn't. Waiting to see my Dr, then waiting for the procedure is worth waiting every second because of the months on pain relief I get. Everything in my life is better because I don't have to suffer like I did before my treatments at JPI.

January 5th, 2016
Dr. Javery, The right choice for quality pain management!
I Have been seeing Dr. Javery about 18yrs and my life is so much better for doing so! I have recommended him to many. Some have heeded my advice and life is better for them! I had one dear friend go with me and with Dr Javery permission she went in to talk with him. He answered questions that took care of her need for pain management. That is a quality doctor! Dr Javery is a quality doctor who answers all my questions whether it's an answer I want to hear or not, because he is honest. Always telling me truth about what is wrong and what needs to be done to correct it. His staff are incredible always helpful and pleasant. They know me by my name and basic information about me. Any one with chronic pain, pain that disrupts your life should make an appointment with Dr. Javery and resolve your problem. I'm Glad I did.

December 29th, 2015
I'm grateful for Javery Pain Clinic!
Dr. Javery has helped me control my chronic pain and have a multi faceted plan for my wellness. I choose chiropractic, massage, nutritional support, exercise/yoga, and injections from Javery Pain Clinic to manage my pain. Dr.Javery has been there for me all the way! My quality of life is so much better. I reccomend Javery Pain Clinic to anyone who suffers from chronic pain!

December 16th, 2015
paralyzed
The first time I ended up in the hospital MRSA was injected into my neck by my spinal cord 11 day in hospital and nine weeks on a pic line, second hospital he paralyzed me from the ribs down.

November 4th, 2015
I had been a patient of Dr. Javery for many years. After he started his own practice it became obvious that it was all about the money. I would come to my appointment on time, but wait an hour, or more to be seen. Once I was 5 minutes late, because of an accident on my route to the office. I was told they wouldn't be able to see me that day, because I was late. I had to wait a few weeks for another appointment. After Dr. Javery hired Arron Greene, I went from being seen every 3 months for my nerve blocks, to being required to go in every month to see Arron Greene, who did nothing for me, but charge me money I couldn't afford. When I got behind on my payment plan I was denied treatment, or medication until I caught up. This was physically addicting medicine that cause me to become very ill from stopping suddenly. Once this happened I decided I was done. I went back to get help off this medication. Once I was off the medicine, I quit this office. Some of Dr. Javery's staff are fabulous, but some are rude, and difficult to work with.

October 13th, 2015
Dr.Javery, and staff have one primary goal, to lessen the pain off all Patients!
I've been a patient of Dr. Javery for over 18 years He has without a doubt kept my chronic pain to a manageable level. Working with my primary, Dr. Bruce Baker, they saw the need for my back surgery, they worked together to see that I received the best surgical care I could get. Dr. Javery always talks with me, answers my questions and explains issues in terms I understand. I have recommended Dr. Javery to others and without hesitation I continue to do so.

September 24th, 2015
Terrible office staff

August 31st, 2015
don't give up
Having been a patient of Dr J's for approx 17 yrs now, I would recommend him & Aaron to anyone. But they can not help those who won't help themselves!! Don't expect to be "healed" immediately bc it takes hard work from the patient as well! I will always respect Dr J for the professional & caring attitude he has had with me. Don't expect to be treated w/ respect from anyone, anywhere if you are not treating them with the same respect you want. Usually by the time we see a pain specialist, we have been in pain too long, are sick of Doctors & have seen so many but that is not Dr J's fault! Go in with a good attitude, tell the truth, treat staff w/ respect, don't expect miracles and you will be on the road to a better quality of life!

August 26th, 2015
An Exeptional Physician
If it weren't for Dr Javery, I would not be alive right now. He understands chronic and acute pain. I have been with him for 7 years. He is a great doctor and a great man.

July 11th, 2015
No need to suffer with pain, Dr. Javery has pain resolution solutions!
I've been a patient of Dr.Javery for over 20 years, my pain is chronic and on going. Thanks to Dr. Javery and staff my life is better and the pain is manageable . I have no problem recommending Dr Javery and His staff.