Dr. Keith Jesiolowski Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Keith Jesiolowski?

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Keith Jesiolowski?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

November 9th, 2016

Listens to all of your needs and doesn't rush you.

December 5th, 2015

Rouge ill mannered Staff!

I have been a paitent of Dr J. for about 20 years Great doctor. Unfortunately today was the last straw with the lousy staff on hand it's only gotten worse this last two years. Mostly Amber and the old lady with the 1960 Bee Hive hair do. Writing the staff off as extremely ignorant, rude and a detriment to Dr J's paitents. The staff were to my children as well. I had two conference calls with Dr J staff with two diff. Pharmacist to enlighten them on mail order prescriptions and the conference call ended with Amber hanging up on the Pharmist Daniel w CVS/Caremark and another call w diff Pharmacist both on 12-4-15. I drove to office caught Dr J enough time for him to say he was unaware of the Escribe service allowing my sons ADD meds to be processed between Dr J and Caremark. He says to my face have them call back w another conference call and he would have their staff talk to them. Amber didn't didn't like being informed that she was wrong & hung up on them again. I wait for the prescription to be handed to be and the Bee Hive lady and threatens to call the police if I don't leave. Are you kidding your going to throw that threat down just so the lousy staff can save face? Shame on you Dr Keith Jesiolowski. Sounds like staff retraining should be ordered and apologies given to the two Caremark Pharmacist who were trying to teach you and your staff they were wrong. Ignorance in your office is not something paitents need to experience.

March 18th, 2013

Patient for 27 years...

Dr. J has been my doctor for about 27 years. I am very comfortable talking with Dr. J about any issue. He always makes me feel valued as a patient and a person. He listens & spends time with me. I highly recommend him to everyone.

March 15th, 2011

Best Doctor in Northeast Oklahoma

When my family doctor moved out of state I sat out to find a new doctor. I found many that were so bad it was unbelievable. My son in law told me to go to his doctor so I gave him a try and I was pleasantly surprised. Dr Jesiolowski was very intelligent and very caring. He took the time to explain everything I needed to know. He is just so far out ahead of the rest I will never use another Doctor.

March 4th, 2011

Great Doctor but his practice will suffer because of his poor staff

Very professional Doctor but my reason for s witching is his arrogant, know-it-all, ignorant, and rude, nurse. I hope he is aware how poorly she treats his patients behind his back. Does he even know what she is doing, or does he not care."Absolute power, corrupts, Absolute "y.

March 4th, 2011

Great Doctor but lousy nurse

Great Doctor, lousy nurse (Lori)

July 4th, 2017